Tuesday 21 May 2013

DLT 2: "The Plan" - What Plan?

How I'm feeling this evening
As covered in a previous post, my storyboard changed in response to Michael's critique - (the sheer gratuitous destructiveness of it all! No Whittaker's for him!).

...But seriously: the storyboard was modified (I think to the good, reasons elsewhere) but the Time Plan was more followed in principle.

What principle?

The principle of, as far as possible, working concurrently with other projects, and parceling out the execution of prioritized, bullet-pointed activities (of which this blog entry is one).

Did I not adhere then to the time plan, as given?

Not exactly, because I rethink and re-prioritize as I go along. The time plan however had a value in that it showed that, occasionally at least, I can timetable out activities in way that is remotely sensible.

Also,  'life' destroys ...what was it '...the best laid plans of mice and men?'

Ahh, it's late, hence the frivolity...

The main thing is, has whatever I've done resulted in getting a decent assignment in on time?

It's due in two days; remains to be seen. Ulp.


No comments:

Post a Comment